Reggae Report Ultimate Collectors Box Set: The 1980s - Roots Rock Reggae
This is it! The 1980s Box Set is here! Perfect for that Reggae lover in your family, your best friend, a co-worker, or for yourself!
Reggae Report went deep into its 35 year Archive to bring you the best of the best!
Eh Eh! No two box sets are alike...and you can only get it here!
You save $25.00 (38%)!
The 1980s – Roots Rock Reggae collector’s set includes:
- Two (2) Reggae Report magazines featuring Reggae’s top singers, bands, & DJs of the 80s- either on the cover, featured interviews, show and record reviews, & more!
- One (1) rare & unique Vinyl record – you’ll get either a 12″, EP, LP, or 45 to add to your collection!
- Two (2) Promo Prints of top artists of the 80s. These were sent by record labels to promote their latest releases, and each headshot reflects the culture and fashion of the era!
- One (1) Reggae Report Calendar with 12 gorgeous artist photos taken by our top photographers, and a monthly collection of artist birthdays and events.
- One (1) Dancehall Dynamite CD – a collection of legendary singers and DJs, curated (and autographed) by executive producer & publishing pioneer M. Peggy Quattro, for Relativity/Atlantic Records.
BONUS! A FREE Retro Reggae Report Original Logo/Wings Tee with every purchase!
USA – Shipping is $19.00 and will be sent USPS or UPS, depending on zone.
International requests, see instructions below.
Most records have been previously listened to and loved. The collection includes limited quantities of LPs, EPs, 12” and 7” singles records from well-known bands, singers, and groups, as well as not-so-well-known acts, local South Florida talent, USA, Canada, & International talent, and one-hit wonders! Also included are classic Never Opened records and rare Test Presses.
International Orders: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with items you want to order, the recipient’s name, complete address, & destination/country, and an Invoice, including the shipping (and insurance fee if you request it), will be sent to you as soon as the cost is determined.
Records may contain flaws, as one person’s idea of Good or Mint may not be the same as another’s. With that in mind, the Vinyl is cleaned and visually graded following these basic guidelines:
- Mint (M) – Never opened, never played.
- Near Mint (NM) – Played minimally, no scratches or fingerprints.
- Good (G) – Hardly played, ideally no scratches but, although cleaned, may have some fingerprints.
- Fair (F) – Light or minor scratches and/or fingerprints; ideally will not cause skips or sound poorly.
Being 30 or 40+ years old, many covers/jackets and/or sleeves are damaged, torn, badly worn, bent corners, or non-existent. Cover’s condition is marked G – Good, F – Fair, D – Damaged, T- Torn, N – None. All records come with a sleeve.
Note: The majority of the Vinyl in the Reggae Report Archive is from the late ‘70s to the late ‘90s & geared more so toward the record collector than the artwork collector.
Before making a purchase, please read & agree with our Shipping & Return Policy – here.
Vinyl/CD/Cassettes are shipped via Media Mail/USPS-–up to 5.5 lbs. (USA only.)
Vinyl will be shipped overseas Priority Express only, no exceptions, as this is the cheapest overseas method that includes tracking. (International only.)
Sold As-Is, all sales are final. Email email@example.com with any questions.
Payment via PayPal (credit & debit cards accepted), Venmo, and International Money Orders!
Questions? Email – Info@ReggaeReport.com